Shrine weddings have always been popular among native Japanese and tourists alike.
Everything you need for a shrine wedding is included in this package.
450,000 JPY (tax inclusive) +Ceremonial Fee
SHINTO WEDDING CEREMONY FEE
● Fee for ceremonial offering to the gods
● Waiting room for family members *Ceremony fee may differ for each shrine (from ¥80,000)
*The payment for the ceremonial offering fee (100,000JPY) has to be made within 1 week of reserving this package via credit card or telegraphic transfer.
Kimono for the bride
● Kimono accessories Kimono for the groom
● Kimono accessories
● Kimono dressing
HAIRSTYLING AND MAKEUP
● Hairstyling and makeup
● Personal assistant
● About 150 shots (all shots will be edited and saved in CD, which will be the clients’ final product)
● Family portraits (comes in 3 mount sets)
WAITING AND PREPARATION ROOMS
● Preparation room for the bride and groom
● Waiting lounge for family members (includes welcome drinks)
● Changing room for family members (separate rooms for men and women)
● Interpreter and personal assistant
*Prices shown include consumption tax, at the rate of 8% in 2016. Prices are subjected to change if the tax rate rises in the future.
*Photos are for illustration purposes only.